HERE ARE THE STATISTICS OF THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE:
- In 2006 there were new cancer cases, 1,685,210 to be diagnosed in USA and mortality followed 595,690 of them
- Most common cancer type in 2016 is breast, lung and bronchus cancers, also colon, rectum and prostate cancer. In addition, bladder, skin melanoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, thyroid, kidney, renal pelvis cancer, endometrial, leukemia and pancreatic cancer.
- The new cancer number is 454.8 per 100.000 men and women yearly, according to stats between 2008-2012
- The people living through the cancer is 14.5 million by 2014 and it will reach 19 million by 2024.
- Men have higher mortality rates of cancer than women, 207.9 per 100.000 men and 145.4 per 100.000 women. It is the highest in African American males, 261.5 per 100.000 and lowest at Asian regions’ females, 91.2 per 100.000, according to 2008-2012 stats.
- More or less 39.6 % both men and women are to be diagnosed with cancer during their life, as to 2010-2012 stats.
- In 2014, approximately 15.780 children and youngsters between 0-19 were diagnosed with cancer and of them, 1960 died.
- The expenditures, or national expenditures for cancer care in USA is $125 billion in 2010 and by 2020 will reach $156 billion.
Sadly, these stats lately have shown more or less 1 of 2 men and 1 of 3 women will get some cancer in their lifetime. Even worse, there is still no certain method or cure for cancer by now, and treatments used now make things the same or even worse.
A doctor of Berkley, Hardin B. Jones, a former medical physics and physiology professor, said chemo never works and is a pure hoax for the cancer industry. He stated that there is only one reason why doctors swear by chemo – money they will get.
THE AVERAGE PRICE FOR CANCER CHEMO IS BETWEEN $300.000 UP TO $1.000.000!
Based on his study from the last 25 years, Dr. Jones concluded that chemo makes damage worse to patients. He stated that those who refused chemo lived longer by 12 years more compared to those that had chemo. Those that have the chemo, die in the 3 year span from the diagnosis or sooner. Also, he adds that breast cancer patients who refuse treatment live 4 times longer.
America has costs of $8.713 per person for healthcare, that is more than any other good-income nation worldwide and still their life span expectancy is 78.8 years. This is because the healthcare and media system pay attention to treating diseases instead of teaching people about alternative methods. So we need to educate ourselves!
Healthy diets, exercise, less stress and relaxing is step no. 1.