This remedy we’re going to present you will help you whiten your skin and is consisted in only 2 steps.
In the first step, you’ll clean your pores and the lifeless skin layer and in the second one you’ll whiten your skin.
Step 1 – Scrub
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar and put it in a bowl
- Put 3 teaspoons of orange juice
- Then, put 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey
- Stir everything nicely and your scrub is ready!
Apply this mixture on your pores and massage your skin for several minutes.
Wipe it off using damp cotton cloth.
Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Step 2 – Skin whitening
- Put 2 teaspoons of rice flour in a bowl
- Add ¼ of a teaspoon of baking soda
- Add 6 teaspoons of orange juice
- Stir it all well
- Put a thick layer of this mixture on your skin
- Leave it to rest for 20 minutes
- Rub it for two minutes and wash it off.